San Antonio Trampoline Fitness
Altitude Fitness is a high intensity, fat burning, calorie crushing group workout led by a professional trainer in our 30,000 square foot park. Our personal trainer can modify the exercises in class to suit your demand from beginners to the highest level. Our 50 minute classes are held Tuesday evenings at 8PM and Thursday at 6:30PM. Your first class is free. Classes are $15.99 each and include socks. You can purchase 6 classes for $60 with our fitness card. Our trainer charges $70 per hour for small group workouts in his private gym. He is top notch. $15.99 is our 60 minute jump time rate. So, you pay for the jump time ($15.99) and we pay for the trainer. Our goal is to create a culture at Altitude that promotes health and fitness.
Last fitness class for December: 12/15/2016
First class in January: 01/03/2017
What's great about our fitness classes?
- Held privately in our park
- Led by professional personal trainer
- High intensity, low impact full body workout
- Combination of on and off trampoline excercises sure to get you pumped
- Child care provided by CPR and First Aid certified child care professional
- New, Innovative fitness class built for fun and results
- Each class is custom crafted to keep your experience fresh and new
We've worked hard to put together a team that can provide a top notch workout that will allow you to get pumped and provides crafts and entertainment for your children if you want to bring them along. Give us a try and you will surely want to incorporate this unique workout into your weekly routine. Below you will find information on how to purchase passes and information on our awesome fitness class team.
Personal Trainer Stefan Ras
"I have had over five years of experience in the fitness and nutrition industry. During this time I have made it my top priority to be a leader in the field by educating myself on the latest trends and the most effective and efficient ways of accomplishing goals - carrying that experience on to my clients. I believe that by using tried and true proven training techniques, integrating new science, and using smart nutritional principals that I can help any client accomplish their fitness goal." See you soon, Stefan Ras.
- ISSA (International Sports Science Association) Certified Personal Trainer.
- NCCPT (National Council of Certified Personal Trainers) Certified Fitness Coach.
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Sports Medicine Certified
- Kettlebell Instructor Certified
- Three Years of Training in Martial Arts
- Elementary School Physical Education Coach
- Over Five Years Coaching and Helping Clients attain their Goals.
- CPR and AED certified
Did you know that a trampoline workout outperforms running? You don’t have to take it from us. NASA and The American Physiological Society have proven this through their research.
The single most important and most frequently quoted scientific research study on rebounding was conducted through NASA by A. Bhattacharya, E.P. McCutcheon, E.Shvartz, and J.E. Greenleaf; Biomechanical Research Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, in cooperation with the Wenner-Gren Research laboratory, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky.
". . . for similar levels of heart rate and oxygen consumption, the magnitude of the bio mechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running, a finding that might help identify acceleration parameters needed for the design of remedial procedures to avert deconditioning in persons exposed to weightlessness."